Friday, December 26, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

And...here we go!

1. I must enjoy this life before I die.

2. You can't stop a train.

3. I wish I never had to buy DIAPERS or LAUNDRY DETERGENT again.

4. HAVING CHILDREN has helped me change my life.

5. I know the song "Do you Remember?" by heart.

6. If I weren't so afraid, I would open a business.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include sleeping and Sunday, I want to sleep!
I'm kidding(sorta)We have deiced to stay home tonight to unwind, tomorrow Jason has some venison to take care of, and Sunday we are having Christmas with Bob and Joan at Brandon and Laura's. I will hopefully have some energy to update on Saturday!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Nice!!!

I think Matt would love to stay home...but he ok'd Tony to got to a birthday party today and we have my Mom's side of the Christmas Party at her house.

I need to UPDATE my blog!!! BAD!!

Mya said...

I hear you on the sleep thing. I think we all could use lots of it right now. BUT, not today for me. Another xmas party to attend. Making soup, finger jello, & cookies. Tomorrow heading to Frankenmuth with my family. Looking forward to it. I miss you girly. We will chat soon.

Hope you all had a fabulous christmas.