Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

And...here we go!



1. I'd really like for someone to deliver lunch right now.


2. Son of a #&%!!$?#%!!!! is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe. This is often something quite harmless like "son of a biscuit eater", etc....)


3. Possession is not what its all about.


4. I have a major crush on Captain Jack Sparrow. Lucky for Jason my crushes are always fictional characters.


5. Marshmallows and fire go together like boats on water.


6. This post could go on and on, but I spent too much time filling out the 25 things on Facebook and need to get the kids dressed!


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Sears for paperwork, tomorrow my plans include going to my in-laws and Sunday, I want to watch the Super Bowl(well actually just hang out while Jason watches the game!)

Catch ya'll later! Have a fantastic snowy weekend(except for Mandy, so jealous!)

No comments: