Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

I know I am way behind on the daily, and December is over! I'll catch up(trying to "fix" all the pics from Christmas day) But just so you know I haven't fallen off the earth, here's the fill ins for today!

And...here we go!

1. The world is round.

2. "Hello Kitty is a good artist!"(to Summer) was the last thing I said.

3. I wonder what I am going to wear,but I am guessing its not gonna be these pajama pants. And I'll probably add a bra.

4.Peace is at the end of all things. (I know, deep stuff)

5. There's something to be said for After Christmas shopping...whoa deals.

6. Right here is where I want to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Dinner and a movie with my girlfriends, tomorrow my plans include Kennedy's birthday party at the hair salon and a date night with the hubs and Sunday, I want to get organized for the back to school!

4 comments:

Julie said...

You have spoiled all of us by blogging everyday or so.
Glad everything and everyone is happy and well.
julie

Melissa Olmsted said...

Congrats on the December dailies. If I had to pick a month it would be the busy one of December, more like February because it is so short.
Thanks for the entertainment!
Melissa

Melissa Olmsted said...

Ooops, I meant "not the month of December", but you probably get it
Mel

Theresa said...

I did fall off the face of the earth for about 2 weeks...I was CRAZY!!! BUT I'M BACK and I think I am better now...I do believe I missed 2 Friday Fill-ins...OOPS!!! maybe this week!

Love yours!!! Thanks for a GREAT Friday NIght...I look forward to our "get-togethers!!!" too!