My friend Marie sent this to me today, and I have not done one in a very long time, so I thought I would indulge here on the ol' bloggie instead of email:)
Just for fun....
The 2009 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you.Some of you may get this several times; that means you have lots of friends. The easiest way to do it is to change the answers after you copy and paste. Have fun and be truthful!
1. What is your occupation right now? Stay-At-Home-Mom. Best job on the planet.
2. What color are your socks right now? White Nike's, one with a red swoosh, one with a black swoosh. Living on the wild side over here, people.
3. What are you listening to right now? Sadly, The Backyardagains. And the kids are not even watching.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Slice of homemade banana bread for breakfast.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? NO, not at all. And I rarely pump gas. Or have to brush snow off my car.Thankyouverymuch, Jason.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Rachael, this morning.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I adore her. Can't wait for her to be a mama very very soon:)
8. How old are you today? 31-and I am good with that.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Redwings, for sure. Or does Competition Cheer count?
10. What is your favorite drink? I love drinks. Coffee, frappachino,DIET PEPSI, tea, White Russians, Woodchuck, some wines...I could go on and on....
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? What, me? Ya mean this doesn't look natural? I have no idea what you could possibly be saying...
12. Favorite food? Mexican. Specifically the Fajita Quesadilla from El Burrito. With a big ol Margarita. And Fried Ice Cream. Dream.
13. What is the last movie you watched? "Seven Pounds" for girls night a few weeks ago.
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Day. Or the 4th of July. Just because its usually hot and we are at the lake.
15. How do you vent anger? Yelling. Sorry, its genetic. Rachael caught it too.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie whatever. And stuffed animal whatever. Never 1 specific thing. Our favorite thing to play was probably "little guys" which was just boxes of random,well, little guys. We would set up villages and play for hours. Even days.
17. What is your favorite season? Summer. I miss it so.
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries are one of my favorite foods ever. I wish I had some right now...
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Sure, if they want....or do a blog post.
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Hmmmm.....
21. Who is least likely to respond? Hmmmmm...
22. Living arrangements? Living here for almost 10 years, with my remarkable husband, 2 lovely daughters, 1 delightful son, 2 sweet old dogs and a rude cat.
23. When was the last time you cried? oh a day or so ago. I was nearly knocked unconscious. That's a funny story...
24. What is on the floor of your closet? a pile of clothes, and Teagens Birthday gifts
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Kristin, since the 3rd grade:)
26. What did you do last night? Watched LOST. Loved it! But its gonna be a looonnnggg season of getting back to the island, isn't it?
27. What are you most afraid of? Losing Jason or one of my kids. Or being taken from them.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Plain
29. Favorite dog breed(s)? Mutts all the way. Natural selection is a very good thing.
30. Favorite day of the week? Friday. So much potential for the weekend!
31. How many states have you lived in? Just one. Say YES! To Michigan(if you still have a job)
32. Diamonds or pearls? I think this is a stupid question. Duh-duh-duh-diamonds.
33. What is your favorite flower? Has always been tulips. But so loving big clumps of hydrangeas. And a mom HAS to love a dirty little fist full of dandelions;)