Monday, January 12, 2009

Method Playground- Crayon Resist

Well, since I freshened up the ol studio, I decided to jump back in and do another challenge. Excuse this pic and all its yellowness.... This one is better, but looks a little wrinkled. The assignment was to use white crayon resist. That's the frame around the photo and the word dreamer. Next time I will actually use watercolor paper(duh) I also used plain old crayola watercolors. And that bit of yellow by the butterfly is nothing but a piece of party streamers(crepe paper) Love the challenges at www.methodplayground.blogspot.com.
BTW-I took this pic of Teagen with my Dads awesome camera. I had no clue what I was doing, but I love how her eyes look.

Here is one I started back in November at a crop that was nearly over. Needless to say, with the December Daily and all the craziness of the holiday, it got put on the back burner.


Thanks for looking!
:)

3 comments:

Jodi said...

great challenge work, and as always, you've outdone yourself with the header.

Mandy said...

Teagan is so stinkin'cute! Great job! I am on my way over with my pics...

Pilar (pilynor o pilarika) said...

wow!!! it´s beautiful, i like it so much ... good luck ...

Pilar ... from spain ..