Monday, February 2, 2009

A Moxie Fab Layout

I found another cool scrappy paper lovin' blog www.moxiefabworld.com and they threw out a challenge a ways back calling for banner projects. Instantly caught my eye, because of my love for the vintage, pennant-style banners made from fabric. So the idea has been brewing in my brain for a bit. Today I had the chance to put it in action, and scrap a few 1st birthday pics of Grady!(FYI-he was sick that day and barely touched that lovely little cake)
vintage tickets, Thickers, and a Scenic Route Label.

Fabric scraps and some Elle's Studio tags(Number 1 and circle)


Paper is October Afternoon and yellow ruffle is my new favorite "product" crepe paper streamers.
In other news....have you listened to the 3 newest songs on here? They are the best! I would love to tell you that I discovered the first two on my own, but actually I took the girls to see Hotel For Dogs about a week ago or so, and heard these songs, wrote down the lyrics right there in the dark theater and then found them on itunes! I was so happy, and now I cannot get enough of them. Oh and the Ting-Tings song is purely for Teagen. She sings it constantly;)

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I have to be honest...I'm glad you added more songs because the Ting Tings make me crazy!!! It's like the nails on the chalkboard thing to me. I got over it daily, checking up on you. :)