1. Enough with the insane cold temperatures already. What fun is the snow if you can't even go out in it?
2. Living in this state causes me to be conflicted. I hate the winters here, but I think I would hate the bugs, creepy-crawlies and the critters down south even more.
3. I've been craving anything warm.
4. Summer, Teagen,Grady and especially Jason makes me laugh.
5. I wish I could go to The Caribbean next week.
6. Finding a little job has been on my mind lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Jason cooking dinner and then chillin on the couch, tomorrow my plans include scrapbooking ALL DAY with some friends(YAHOO!!!) and Sunday, I want to get the stuff done around the house that I didn't get to on Saturday!
So looking forward to this weekend. Summer doesn't have school today(records day and then MLK Day on Monday!) So we are all hanging in our Pjs.Tomorrow is my favorite scrapbook crop ever.
Cold news- I am completely cold free. I kept a balance of Vit C and zinc, drank tons of coffee and water(and even a beer, which I am sure helped;) ) I am using regular soap in my house and antibacterial gel in my car, I am sleeping like a champ and getting tons of giggles from the crazies I live with(as well as a few extra laughs from smartass friends-you know who you are!) The sore throat lasted only 2 days! Awesome. Thanks for all the tips.
Oh, I have another question... Do any of you let your kids play "Club Penguin"? I just read about it in Good Housekeeping and Summer has been asking. Looking for some real mom opinions. If your kids are younger or you just have no clue what I am talking about, Club Penguin is like a virtual world for kids where they have penguin avatars. I believe its Disney. Just not sure I am ready to branch beyond Webkinz.