Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick-or-Treat 08

Whew, I'm tired all over again just looking through my pictures! But it was a good night. Amazing weather! Thanks Holly for letting us come over and "use"your neighborhood. It was perfect for little ones not up to the major walking. We went with the Burn's Fam and it only took an hour! Left us plenty of time to visit the grandparents here in town.




And some shots of the costumes.
Summer wore this one for 2 years and now Teagen loves it too! I'm glad because its a fav of mine.



I couldn't resist posting this rear end pic. best part of Grady's costume.




The crew...Teagen,Grady,Reid, Kennedy and Summer Jaye




















The only time I saw Reid in his mask! He just was not into it. But this is just too funny!





My favorite Grady pic...














More bat-boy...






Hippy Chick...







Its all about the peace, people.






Sweet Woodland Fairy...















Hope everyone had a good time, I am still exhausted! Good thing we get an extra hour of sleep tonight(yeah right, not like kids follow daylight savings rules!)
Summer is a little under the weather(temp 102) so I will be up taking care of her I am sure...hoping it does not make its rounds...but we will be missing the birthday party at my bro-in-laws tomorrow, so we are kinda bummed. Just don't need to spreading the wealth of a virus to all those kids, that's for sure!
















5 comments:

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

oh my gosh - what a great looking bunch of trick or treaters! i am so glad that the weather was so beautiful last night. Their costumes are all great! I hope Summer just needs some rest from all of the excitement the last few days, and that she feels better soon. From carving pumpkins to the wonderful costume, you did such a great job! What wonderful memories you made for your family - thanks for sharing the pictures the last few days!

Miranda said...

They are all sooo cute!

Stefanie said...

SO cute... great pictures! We were so lucky to have such nice weather... I hate when the kids have to wear coats over their costumes. Looks like everyone had fun!

Jodi said...

Definitely looks like fun! Where did you take the last bunch? The natural background is top notch!

Mya said...

I love all of the kids costumes. But Reids costume cracks me up. Everytime I look at the pictures I just smile from ear to ear. Too cute. BTW your pictures are beautiful.