Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oh, no broccoli for me please...



This is much cuter than the stickers they gave me. But I took one of those anyway for my art journal.

I was really concerned that I would have to wait in line forever, but Jason went right after work and called me to say be ready, there is no one here! So off I went. We vote at the McGraft Park so needless to say on this beautiful day I dodged more than a few Frisbees(there is a really nice Frisbee golf park there). Those people were every where. I nearly ran one over with my jeep(a frisbee not a player)!

Anyway, I cast my vote for the lesser of 2 evils. I hope you all did too;)

Funny story-

I took the girls to pick up pizza(all that voting really took it out of me)and we were talking about the candidates and that I believed that neither one would harm or really help us much, blah,blah,blah. And when we got out of the car, Teagen asked,"Mama, who's Broccoli Obama?" Ha!

6 comments:

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

oh to be a little one again, especially on days like today...
so very cute.
Thanks for the smile : )

Not your Happily Ever After said...

Thanks for the laugh. That is just too cute Teagan!

Amber said...

That's funny....Emma calls him Brack Mama.

Angi said...

Too cute! Love what littles ones come up with.

Mya said...

Love it! She's sooo dang cute. It's time for a playdate again. Chaley misses Teagen. So do I.

Mandy said...

looks like you will be getting some broccoli!!!