Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday

So today....

Grady dumped 1/4Cup of salt into his cereal bowl
The dogs got into a garbage bag I had set in the garage
"someone" dropped their yogurt on the floor, who it was remains a mystery
Teagen has had a bathroom"incident"
I brushed toothpaste out of Summer's hair(the smell of kids toothpaste makes me ill)
Grady is on his 2nd outfit
Teagen needs to change again
I found a football in the microwave
my oatmeal EXPLODED in that same microwave
I have about 6 ounces of flat diet pepsi to keep me sane

its not even 10am.

BUT-
Bob and Joan are taking the kids overnight! I get to hang out with my hubby again! I am leaving for CHICAGO with some extremly wonderful girls for the day on Saturday! I even have a little spending $! And I found shoes that look cute and wont hurt my feet when walking for an entire day!

Life is so good:)

3 comments:

Shelly said...

love it, all the chaos, I don't feel so alone! Enjoy your time with your hubby and with the girls.

Theresa said...

That sounds like my WEEK!!!Tomorrow is another day!!! A day for CHICAGO!!! YAHOO!!!

see ya at 5:00AM!!!

Mandy said...

Life is so good! Especially when you wake up every morning and get to see your kids smiling faces. (ok sometimes they are grouchy, but I sill love them )
We will have a great time, and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!