Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bumps and Pups

This is my cousin Jessie.She is about to pop with baby boy #2. She's so stinkin' tall and skinny that she truly makes a pretty bump! I don't think it even looks real...
They have a little boy named Griffen. Sound familiar? Yes, I have a dog Griffin. He is cool and is proud to share his name with a cool little boy. Now the funny part in this whole story is that Jessie has been struggling for names for baby #2. Her Hubby hates everything! A couple of weeks ago she emailed me, telling me Troy came home all excited because he heard a name in the gas station that he LOVES. Chase.

Well, as many of you know, this is Chase...
It is so cute to me! One of Jason's cousins has a son named Chase too.(they had no idea it was our dogs' name)But we also had that come up for us when we were preggo for Teagen. I loved the name Carley. We have friends with a dog named Carley.We just couldn't do it. Of course now I am so happy because I LOVE the names we picked for our kids and couldn't imagine it any other way.So Jessie and Troy can have a Griffen and Chase just like me(only I hope yours don't shed like mine). I guess my dogs have pretty cool names! Now Jess, someday ,if you ever have a girl, I do not recommend using our cat's name...Bling-Bling for a girl might sound too stripper-ish!

No comments: