Thursday, April 3, 2008

artsy-fartsy

I am a bit suprised how much I have gotten done since Feburary. This is usually a years worth of layouts!this pic does not do it justice. The pink wavy strips are painted w/ glitter paint and so cool. And she has wings(Hambly rubons)!
Again, bad pic. there are glitter letter that say"This is You" and then all the cute little describing words on the right.
LOVE weird Basic Grey paper. They have some fun stuff...
A photo from a shoot that my "aunt" Jan did when Grady was 3 weeks old. These photographs are soo beautiful that I am afraid to scrapbook them. I hope this did it justice.
Hopefully I can keep busy with scrappin' but I have a few other projects in the works. I bought 2 canvases for Gradys room that I need to get going on NOW. Also many other ideas brewing in my head. Now to just add 4 more hours to the day...
BTW- You can see these better at www.scrapinstyletv.com . My user name there is jennschultz. (original, I know.)

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Thank you for posting such great pages. I am very jealous...once again of just how creative you are. Keep up the GREAT work. I am very impressed that you have time to do this!

Jodi said...

What are you painting on the canvases? I love to do the same. I have a total of 8, but 3 interchange with 3 others. I am redoing 3 and I want to add a big rectangular one to my dining room. I considered having Andrew paint that one. I'm sure I will find Shrek or Timmy in the midst...it's like "Where's Waldo?". It adds a bit of whimsy to the room. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shelly said...

you do such a wonderful Job, also thanks for your comments on my last post and for the quote, you are wonderful...