Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Whatcha Readin'?

I just finished this.... It may be the last of the Twilight books so I really drug it out over a couple of days. It was SO fantastic. I simply cannot explain it to someone who has not read any of them(there are 4 book)For real the best love story I have EVER read. I read a lot. And I know I have said it before, but it just hangs with you for a while. Breathtaking.

And I just ordered this:

I know, funny, right? Now if I had 3 martinis at a playdate, I would probably forget where I was and possibley who my children are. But actually I have heard some great reviews on this one. I just couldnt resist.

And since summer is winding down I leave with some cute photobooth shots from Great Wolf of the fam minus the G-Man. Goofy people!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the pics from Great Wolf, you and Jay look like you just walked out of the spray tan booth!