Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Inspire Me

I found this new scrapbook challenge blog and I think its so much fun! Its called I inspire me . Basically its finding inspiration in the stuff I love or is around me. So here is my 1st challenge blog layout ever...
I love my Cat's Meow Village. When we bought our house, the dining room has a plate rail all the way around. I don't do plates. But I did have this village that was my Mom's. I never really thought that it was my style, but I so love it. Being a family heirloom, it will always remind me of "home". Plus I adore that each one has a little black cat on it. And we have had a few black cats over the years.
Sorry for the terrible pic. I took it at night and goodness knows I can't take a decent photo without natural light!
And here's my take! It was really fun to make the little houses. They are all from scraps. I even added a little black cat. Not my usual style at all but I love that it made me move out of my comfort zone. I may actually find my style!
This is really fun. If you are a scrapper, you should give this a try. At least see their Design Team's stuff. Amazing!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Like I said before, I will be bringing all my pictures of the kids (about 13,000) over to you so you can scrap them!!! You are just so stinkin' creative!!

Jodi said...

Way to go!! I have a real problem stepping out of my comfort zone. It is the biggest reason I have given up being proactive and productive for awhile.

Vicki Chrisman said...

Fantastic job on this!