Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I love a good challenge

Well, it at least motivates me to create:)
This sketch was provided by the Kenner Road Blog as a challenge last week. The DT there is amazing, so I played along too.

First this one of Summer Jaye:





And then this one of Grady that I did Friday night with Jodi. She was very productive. Me? Not so much...








I have a hard time not following sketches to a "T". They are meant to be a starting point, apparently this is the best I can do with that. Which is fine with me. Every time I do something creative, I learn a bit more.
Now today? I have an urge to do some reorganizing in the studio. Wish me luck...




5 comments:

Kristin said...

Again, like always, love it! Simply stated...

Can I just say, I still love Grady and will take him home anytime:)!!!

Not your Happily Ever After said...

Those are so beautiful. You are Very talented.

kl said...

these are fantastic!love the flowers as the scallop on the first one :)
xo

Mya said...

I LOVE your work!! We shall get together so I can get some inspiration for you ONCE again. Beautiful stuff girly.

Anonymous said...

Great LO's, I love your style :)

Sara