Thursday, September 25, 2008

Down on the Farm

Yesterday, Mandy, my sister and I took all our kids(minus Summer Jaye) to Lewis Farms in New Era. I NEEDED Honey Crisp apples and the kids needed to get out of the house.
Reid was such a gentleman allowing the woman to drive( Madison)!
It was a bit windy....
Grady was stuck up there in the jeep. I concidered leaving him there since it would keep him out of trouble!
It was pretty sunny too. Look at those squinting kids. Forgot the shades!
What a silly gir!l


The cutest of cousins....
Grady is a serious driver.
We had a ton of fun with you guys! Mandy got to see first hand what I've been talking about with Grady being such a handful! As you can imagine, it was a quiet ride home:)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Grady is a doll! As are the girls! I am so glad I got the chance to meet them. I can't wait to meet summer! Lucky you on the quiet ride home. Mine never went to sleep not even when we got home! We have to do it again!!

Theresa said...

That place is so much fun for ths kids isn't it? I have yet to get there this year and we live five minutes away! Weekends are crazy here and I am not sure Ben would have fun if it was just him and I durning the week...but he might suprise me! I need some more honey crips apples too!!!

Lisa said...

What a fun time!! I love Lewis farms, the kids always have a fun. Everytime we go it seems like they have added something new.