Monday, November 5, 2007

Its official...


I got the call a few weeks ago, and I really thought it was a hoax. But its totally for real. We are a "Nielsen TV" family! And they paid us $30 cash! That is so weird.

I vaguely recall a "Roseanne" episode from 20 years ago when they were chosen and were only gonna watch the Discovery Channel so that they looked smart. Now I wouldn't go that far, but I am a little embarrassed by how long Nickelodeon is on in my house. And I may as well admit to never missing an episode of Nip/Tuck or Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Not exactly wholesome intelligent TV but I am unable to help myself. It could be worse and I could watch reality telivision! LOL! Just kidding! But seriously, I dont wactch much of that.

So we have little journals by each TV and we just record what we are watching and what channel. How exactly do you do that when my dear Jason surfs through stations at approx. 10 stations/sec. This could go on for 10 minutes! I am not joking when I say I literally get motion-sickness! A bit of his ADD shining through. I guess I'll let him figure all that out on his own and go watch TV in our room!

No comments: