Thursday, July 2, 2009

UP

Saw this last Sunday with my girls.

I really loved it.

So did they.
Which surprised me because a lot was over their head. I will say that if you kids are under 6 or 7, wait for video. Not enough "funny" to keep them occupied. Oh and the 3D was not necessary. Save the few buck and just see it normal. At least that's my opinion.

Strange how these kid movies make adults think. And cry. (at that point grateful to be wearing the 3D glasses)

It is certainly one of my top 3 animated films.

1. Meet the Robinson's
2. UP
3. Wall-e


Can't wait for Toy Story 3 and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Thanks for the heads UP (ha:)!). i have heard mixed things but I think everyone said 6 and older...video it is!!!

Lea said...

I agree...although, we took both of our boys. Lukas liked it and stayed entertained for 90% of the movie. Andon - well, let's just say, he found a NOT so wonderful time to decide he wanted to use the big potty. UGGH!! He wasn't into it AT all.

We didn't go 3D with it..guess we didnt' miss much from what I hear. Although..I had tears too and glasses would have made a good mask!

Mandy said...

I can't wait to see UP, but I am taking your advice and waiting to see it on DVD with the kids! I am with you with Cloudy with a chance of meatballs! Looks great!!!!!

vtpuggirl said...

My kiddo is 2.5, I have to wait for the video for everything! Maybe for Christmas. . .

liz mataraza said...

i haven't seen it but want to. it's tough with my youngest; he's not very good out at the movies. meet the robinson's is one of my faves too.

have a great week!

Lisa said...

Up I mean yup I totally agree. I really liked it, and had tears more than once. The girls like it too but the beginning threw them for a loop and they were a little lost! lol