Monday, July 28, 2008

Camping pictures

In reality, Teagen only had a couple of moody moments. Buts she's just so dang cute that I have to capture it on the camera!
Yes Kelly, I fed your son doughnuts for breakfast. He hated them. Kept asking for fresh kale leaves. Cant you tell? Silly Leighton!
Grady rocked the drums. They belong to Melissa's girls and they made them at Blissfest. We are so making those this week. Major hit.
Summer Jaye decked out for the bike parade.

And the Camp Dog. Starsky protected us from deadly skateboarders and rollerbladers. He hates them. He belongs to Connie and Randy.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! I was getting worried, I know I can always look forward to reading your blog and then nothing for days!! I was going to put out a missing persons report!! Summer looks like a little flower child...so cute...you got some awesome pictures! Just remember some are better than none! Great Job Mom!!

Jodi said...

WOW! Looks and sounds like you all had a fabulous time. Camping makes for great memories and camping with friends is always a major bonus!!