Friday, March 26, 2010

friday fill-ins

www.fridayfillins.blogspot.com

And...here we go!
1. The right words never comes to me when I need them.

2. Go to bed, and shut the door quietly, please.

3. Up an at 'em" is something my Dad always said when we were kids. Except I always thought he was saying,"up and adam" and wondered what Adam had to do with it.

4. Home is where you'll find me. Usually.

5. Ooh! What is that mascara/eyeliner/perfume you have on?

6. Getting to bed earlier is a good idea.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working? not so much...tomorrow my plans include Going to Bob and Joan's for Jason's B Day dinnerand Sunday, I want to get some stuff done around the house, help Summer finish her project on Michigan, and just hang with my people.
Have a fabulous weekend!!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

ha, #3...i used to think the same thing!! except i didn't wonder about adam at all!

#5 is no surprise. hey, did kristin tell you sephora is arriving june 1st in grandville?? oh, wait, she heard it from mandy. nevermind, i'm sure you already knew. ☺

Kristin said...

Don't listen to Jodi, it is June 4th, not the 1st. I don't think Mandy knew the date:)!

I also thought Up and Adam...of course, I think that is what my mom said!!!!