Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
I really wish that our time spent together this Christmas is wonderfully memorable. I am very happy with the way holiday break worked out. We will have a week before Christmas home together to do baking and gift making. And a week after Christmas to play and just enjoy each others company.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
Our kids have(so far) been really good about waiting until a decent time to get us out of bed. Usually 8am. We have coffee and maybe cinnamon rolls and record the kids opening their overflowing stockings. It is so much fun, I always just want to stop time on Christmas morning! Then we relax, read directions to new toys, put stuff together, munch and cuddle until we get ready to go to my Dad and Cindy's for the afternoon/evening. Honestly I would not want it any other way. Its perfect.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
Hmmm...a Key West vacation for me and my hubby. someday:)
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Oh we do lots of free stuff! Drive around looking at Christmas lights, make sure we watch some kind of Christmas tv special every night for the 2 weeks leading up to the holiday, we always make snowflakes for our windows(among lots of other crafts) We collect Christmas books that only come out this time of year and we read them and of course we listen to Christmas music. I think these are the things the kids look forward to the most!
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We were def a card playing kinda family! But also, if we had any new board games, we would play them too. Trivial Persuit, Life, Monolopy, Sorry, Etc...
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Cookie Day! Unfortunatly, I think we are taking this year off due to my schedule:(
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
Honestly I don't want to be away from home on Christmas! But I suppose Disney, since the kids are our main focus this time of year.
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
The XBox with the Kinect sound like its pretty amazing. The girls want DSi's SO bad, and I really would love a DSi XL, I think they are so cool!