Thursday, July 7, 2011

More about Crowdtap

I just wanted to share a little more about Crowdtap. Like I've said before, I've been a member for a couple months and I have had the chance to:

-earn $30+ in Amazon gift cards
-donate to ASPCA
-sample the following: Old Navy ankle jeans
Playtex Sport body wipes
Old Navy dresses
Old Navy accessories
Old Navy shorts, top and accessory

If you know me, then you know that 1. I LOVE freebies and deals, and 2. I am VERY opinionated. Crowdtap covers both of these perfectly.

My favorite sample share was the first one, the ankle jeans for Old Navy. It was early on after I joined, and I honestly did not believe I was getting free jeans. On top of that, I assumed I would hate them. I had not liked anything from Old Navy in years, and only shopped for the girls there. I gave away the other 3 coupons to girls at work(I even had a friend turn down a coupon because she KNEW she would like the jeans).
Let me tell you-I love those ankle jeans. I roll em up, and wear them everywhere. Old Navy really surprised me. And so did Crowdtap by being awesome and the real deal. It was this sample share that changed my opinion on Old Navy and made me excited to be a part of the Crowdtap community. So go join now. Don't worry, I do not get huge incentives for getting people to join. I just truly think its an awesome site:)

No comments: