Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ummm..yes please!

wanna win this??
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
*a membership or gift card to Studio Calico
*sewing machine
* SLR camera
*a new bottle of VS Dream Angels Heavenly perfume
*Biggby or Starbuck gift cards-its a nice treat:)
(whew, that was hard! I am not good at that and got stuck after 3!!)

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
This is a hard one since there are so many talented people in my family! I am so lucky to have so many handmade gifts, scarves, ornaments, santas, a wizard my Dad carved, a quilt, hand painted boxes, jewelery, blankets, and much more. I could never choose!!!


3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
Oh, I always say I want to sew, but I'll require a machine;)


4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
Christmas was very important to my Mom, so she made a very big deal about it. I didnt realize it then, but as a mom now, I see that it was a lot of work and she must have shopped all year. I guess specifically I remember getting Barbie's gigantic 3 piece Dream house as a joint gift one year. It was awesome!


5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
Summer- A "real" camera and more American Girl clothes and accessories to go with her Julie doll.
Teagen- thinks she's ready for her own American Girl. Talking day and night about Rebecca. But also wants Barbie's moterhome. This one's got expensive taste.
Grady-Batman's Bat Cave. And Transformers. And I guess some new Power Ranger's stuff, but I have no clue where he even know what Power Rangers are.


6. What is your favorite holiday food?
Christmas Cookies!!! And meatballs. weird.


7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
Something with paper;)


8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
A Christmas Story, hands down.


9. Favorite holiday song?
1st one to come to mind is Jack Johnson doing Rudolph. I'll have to post my holiday playlist soon:)


10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Shopping, baking, decorating, doing the paper snowflakes with the kids, really all of it. I just dont like the having to be so many places. And driving in bad weather. yuck.

No comments: